- Datavideo equipment is guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- The original purchase invoice or other documentary evidence should be supplied at the time of any request for repair under warranty.
- The product warranty period beings on the purchase date. If the purchase date is unknown, the product warranty period begins on the thirtieth day after shipment from a Datavideo office.
- All non-Datavideo manufactured products (product without Datavideo logo) have only one year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, unauthorized repairs, sand, grit or water is not covered under warranty.
- Viruses and malware infections on the computer systems are not covered under warranty.
- Any errors that are caused by unauthorized third-party software installations, which are not required by our computer systems, are not covered under warranty.
- All mail or transportation costs including insurance are at the expense of the owner.
- All other claims of any nature are not covered.
- All accessories including headphones, cables, batteries, metal parts, housing, protective cases, cable reel and consumable parts are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty only valid in the country or region of purchase.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Three Year Warranty
- All Datavideo products purchased after July 1st, 2017 qualify for a free two years extension to the standard warranty, providing the product is registered with Datavideo within 30 days of purchase.
- Certain parts with limited lifetime expectancy such as LCD panels, DVD drives, Hard Drive, Solid State Drive, SD Card, USB Thumb Drive, Lighting, Camera Module, Non-PCIe Card and third party provided PC components are covered for 1 year.
- The three-year warranty must be registered on Datavideo's official website or with your local Datavideo office or one of its authorized distributors within 30 days of purchase.